2. What Type of Information We Collect. The server on which the website is located collects and saves only the default information customarily logged by web server software. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, and the pages and images requested.
3. How and When Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to inform you about changes to our website, or new products or services.
4. Who Has Access to Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any of your individually identifiable information available to any third party without first receiving your permission.
5. Registration. Registration is not required to enter our site. We do, however, require registration to view pricing information and to place orders. During registration a user must give certain contact information, but we never sell or give away this information. We may use this information to understand how visitors navigate through our site, to enhance your experience while using our site, and to make the materials we post as valuable to visitors as possible. In order to visit this website, visitors are not required to complete our registration form.
6. Copyright. The materials found on the Web Site are protected by United States and other copyright laws, except for works of the United States Government pursuant to 1 U.S.C. Section 105. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the website are copyright © January 11, 2006, Biolytic Lab Performance, Inc. Permission is granted to view and print materials from www.biolytic.com for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Biolytic Lab Performance, Inc., is strictly prohibited.
7. Trademarks. All trademarks, trademark names and logos (is/are) trademarks or service marks of Biolytic Lab Performance, Inc.
9. Web Beacons or GIF Files. Biolytic’s web address may contain electronic images know as Web Beacons, sometimes also called Single Pixel Gifs, that allow Biolytic to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Biolytic may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether they have been opened and acted upon. Some such Web Beacons may be placed by third party service providers to Biolytic in order to help determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns or e-mail communications. Such Web Beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain web pages or e-mails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views to enable the service providers to learn which advertisements and e-mails bring you to Biolytic’s website, and how you use the site. Biolytic prohibits Web Beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
10. No Warranties. OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR ANY SITES LISTED THEREIN, AND THE WEB SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. THE WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE WEB SITE OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE ASSIGNS OF SAME BE LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF THE WEB SITE OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR LISTINGS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE WEB SITE’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
or by U.S. mail to 5680 Stewart Ave., Fremont, CA 94538.